Multifunctional laminates for protection and safety
Trans-Textil provides technological solutions
for sophisticated multifunctional products that ensure professional
protection and well-being in all circumstances.
We continuously engage in the development of new textile solutions
for personal protective equipment in close
collaboration with our customers.
Typical application fields concern public services, industry, special
task forces, emergency services and
industrial rental laundry operations:
• EN 343 Protection against foul weather
• EN 469 / EN ISO 11612 /HuPF Protective clothing for fire-fighters
& heat-exposed work
• EN ISO 20471 High-visibility warning clothing
• EN 1149 Protective clothing with electrostatic properties
• EN 344-1 Shoe laminates for safety shoes
• EN 13795 Surgical gowns and drapes
• EN 342 Garments for protection against cold
• Leisure & sport apparel
• Motorbike clothing
many application areas, leasing protective clothing is an attractive
economic alternative to the purchase
of such apparel.
The functional textiles that Trans-Textil produces for medical applications
clothing have long proven their
worth in industrial garment washing and re-processing and are certified
according to EN ISO 15797.
Trans-Textil is a partner in the PROSYS-Laser-projekt. PROSYS-Laser is dedicated to developing
highly innovative “passive” and “active” laser protective clothing for use with hand-held
processing devices (HLD) and curtains for use with automated laser machines, which are not
available on the market today.
» Flyer Prosys